Have you heard of resistant starch?
Australian’s essentially don’t eat enough of this type of fibre and recent research is uncovering it’s significant health and weight loss benefits.
Starches like found in Gloriously Free Uncontaminated Oats resist digestion in the small intestine and so as they travel through the large intestine where they help to generate a range of beneficial changes that can impact on your wellbeing and waistline in a number of ways:
· Encourages the growth of healthy bacteria, this is known as the “prebiotic effect”
· Reduces GI of the meal and foods eaten
· Makes you feel full and helps prevent over eating
· Protects the bowels against damage, including damage caused by excessive protein in the diet
· Helps to keep you regular
Resource: Grains and Legumes Association
Order your GF Oats here