- 1/2 cup of protein powder (I'm loving this P Protein at the moment) Dairy free, Gluten free, Yeast free, Nut free, Sugar free, Wheat free
- 1 cup of pitted dates
- 1/3 cup of Cacao
- 1/2 cup of Almonds (Activated Almonds are better)
- 1/2 Cup Uncontaminated Oats
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup of organic shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1 tablespoon of Chia seeds
· Soak dates in warm water for 15 minutes
· Mix nuts, cacao, coconut, coconut oil, gf oats, protein powder and chia seeds in food processor
· Add dates and process
· If mixture is too dry – add water or more coconut oil
· Let mixture set for 10 minutes
· Roll mixture into bite size balls
· Roll balls in shredded coconut.
These are delicious for everyday guilt free snack.
They are not sweet enough for you ADD a tablespoon or 2 or Rice Syrup or Honey.
Purchase your GF Oats here in Australia at www.Wheatfree.com.au