From The Baking Beauties (source link)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree (not pie filling)
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2/3 cup milk of your choice
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups GF oats
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180 o C
- Lightly grease an 8×8-inch square baking pan. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Pour into lightly greased
baking sheet, and bake in preheated oven for 30-35 minutes. Let sit for 5
minutes before serving. This would be great topped with some ice cream or
whipped cream too.
Order your GF Oats here in Australia